Rural Planning

Most types of rural development will generally require some form of consent through either Permitted Development or Planning Permission. This applies to new agricultural buildings, changes of use, new rural dwellings and some diversification projects. 

If you are considering a development project, whether it be a glamping diversification or a revival of a disused farm building into a dwelling we can help you. Get in touch for a free initial consultation with our friendly team. We can also facilitate condition surveys and arrange required surveys from the Local Planning Authority, e.g. Ecology.

Some of our recent projects include:

  • Class Q Agricultural to Residential Change of Use

  • Erection/Extensions of Agricultural Buildings

  • New Slurry Storage Facility 

  • Rural Workers Dwelling

  • Removal of Conditions

  • Construction of new access track

Other Services

©2019 by Chandler Watson Consultancy. Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now